In other places it may be sunny. But not here,
Here the sun stays hidden, like a shy child at his first day of school.
But I don’t mind. In fact I welcome it, like a new paycheck.
The sky may be gray and blank. But it gives my spirit a boost of color
So sorley missed, from the drought of studies.
Thunder rolls, and rolls. Lightning crackse down to earth like a wrathful bullet from the heavens.
Wile there is a repreieve it is but a little one. So we get a break and a warning, for when the sky will roar and bellow once again.
I would not like to be the out of towners. For only the residents know how the ebb and tide of seasons.
It would be hard to grasp after you made your plans, and packed your swim trunks, for a week under the ornage sun. only to be greeted by a protest and a dull complexion.
No comments:
Post a Comment