Thursday, May 20, 2010

Arizona Tribulations



You know I don't get how complicated this has become. This thing in Arizona is nothing more than an inflated government looking for more votes. Mexican President met with president Obama today, and at the visit said that the law discriminated against Mexicans. You can read the article here, Mexican Pres. Calderon Arrives In U.S., Slams Arizona Law. See the thing is is it is ILLEGAL to be an ILLEGAL immigrant, this has nothing to do with race. Look if it was a german that didn't have the right stuff then the same fate awaits. I understand we make it really hard to become a citizen, then again some aliens get to vote within three months of coming here. Last time I checked I had to wait 18 years to vote, and I was born here.

Obama stated “We will retain our firm rejection to criminalize migration so that people that work and provide things to this nation will be treated as criminals,” Calderon said. “And we oppose firmly the SB-1070 Arizona law, given unfair principles that are partial and discriminatory.”

Well I like how you criticize people for doing there job. You know we are not criminalizing migration, this country was founded and made great with immigrants, but we do criminalize ILLEGAL immigration. There's nothing complicated about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment