Friday, March 12, 2010

A Step Forward

I want to just give appreciation for the Glenn Beck show today. He is starting to change over form what he started last year with the 9.12 project and that has seen a real success. Especially from sections of the tea party. I think it's something special to have. I want listeners to try and get a grip on the new thing he is doing. I think this just gives more credit to the type of person he is. This new venture is not really based on politics, I mean ultimately they related but they are not foundational a part. The new venture is Faith, Hope, and Charity.

It's not about how politics these days lack these principals. Rather it's a look into something that transcends politics, and something that our country has not had to much of in recent years. This isn't a "conservative movement", it's not a radical sect, it's just plain value and common sense principal. Part of what Beck is doing is he's putting up for sale a painting and the proceeds will go to a fund to allow kids to take college courses for 6 Dollars a month. To beck one of the best ways to combat the times is to educate our kids. I think one of the things people end up no seeing is that they categorize a principal with weather it is liberal or not. This is not the way of things and it doesn't get us anywhere, as a nation. The conservative people and the liberal peoples can not be on this earth and those ideals those principals would still be here. They don't get shot up by human hands.

So I just wanted to Commend Glenn Beck and all the others involved from across the state who decide to support the new venture. Not a lot of things right now are easy, but its good to see people grinding forward, as well as trying to preserve the principals that built and made this country great. I wish I can be with them, and that I can attend the event Beck is putting on in Orlando at the end of this month. If anyone can make it I would go to it. Everyone is welcome provided there are tickets. It doesn't matter what party your in, we put those things aside because the values we speak of don't have a certain color. Just reveling in my first amendment right.

No comments:

Post a Comment